Tired of paying huge annual fees for your Credit Card? From now, you don’t have to pay annual fees for these HDFC Bank Credit Cards.
Wondering what the fuss is about on Credit Card annual fees? Well, let us explain that to you. Some Credit Cards have a standard amount set as an “annual fee” that needs to be borne by the cardholder. This is charged to the cardholder’s account annually. This amount varies from bank to bank and sometimes, this figure can be a really big number.
And why do card companies charge such heavy annual fees you ask? It’s fairly simple. Credit Cards that have high annual fees come with bigger rewards. These Credit Cards are often high on rewards and offer a bunch of other perks. Hence, a smart spender will recognise the benefits of paying a certain sum as annual fee in order to enjoy all other benefits.
Additional Reading: Suit-Up For These Premium Credit Cards
But, you don’t have to pay for something you are not happy about. And if annual fees for your Credit Card makes you unhappy, then you have the option to choose from Credit Cards that have zero annual fees.
Additional Reading: Keep An Eye Out For These Credit Cards With Zero Annual Fees In 2019
That reminds us, HDFC Bank has cut down the annual fee on three of their Credit Cards. Curious to know which three Credit Cards will have no annual fee charged on them? Keep reading.
- HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Card – Earlier, cardholders had to pay a whopping Rs. 10,000 as annual fee for this Credit Card. But the good news is that, you don’t have to pay an annual fee anymore for this card. Yes! HDFC has slashed the annual fee on this Credit Card.
- Low currency foreign markup of 2% + GST on all your foreign currency spends
- Unlimited domestic & international lounge visits in a year across 700+ domestic and international lounges
- Up to 15% discount at premium restaurants across India
- Exclusive golf programme & complimentary golf games at leading golf courses in India and select golf courses across the world
- 5000 reward points on renewal
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver, maximum of up to Rs. 1,000
- Air accidental death coverage of Rs. 2 crores
- Emergency medical expenses cover of Rs. 50 lakhs
- Exclusive 24/7 concierge services
- Credit liability cover of Rs. 9 lakhs
- HDFC Bank Regalia Card – The Regalia Credit Card used to have an annual fee of Rs. 2,500 which has now been removed. So, cardholders can enjoy no annual fee on this card too.
- Get up to 15% discount at premium restaurants across the country
- Enjoy 6 complimentary international lounge visits per year through the priority pass program
- Get complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Air accidental death coverage of Rs. 1 crore
- Emergency overseas hospitalisation cover of Rs. 15 lakhs
- Enjoy travel concierge services
- HDFC Bank Regalia First Card – The annual fee on the Regalia First card previously was Rs. 1000. HDFC Bank has now made this Credit Card a zero annual fee one.
- Enjoy up to 15% discount at premium restaurants across the country
- Get 3 complimentary international lounge visits per year through the priority pass programme. Get 2 complimentary domestic lounge visits per quarter through Visa/Master programme
- Air accidental death coverage of Rs. 30 lakhs
- Emergency overseas hospitalisation cover of Rs. 10 lakhs
- Get 4 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent
- Redeem reward points for airline, hotel and movie bookings on the HDFC Regalia website where 1 point = Rs. 0.30
Additional Reading: 3 Lesser-Known Credit Cards Which Pack A Punch
Don’t hold back. Get a Credit Card and explore its multiple uses. Don’t know how to get one? Worry not, we will help you. Just click on the button below.