What is No-Cost EMI?
No-Cost EMI is an offer by which you pay your EMI provider only the product price, equally divided over your repayment timeline. Note: The bank will continue to charge interest on No-Cost EMI plans as per existing rates but the interest to be charged by the bank will be passed on to you as an upfront discount.
How to avail No-Cost EMI
- Click on the product you wish to purchase.
- Add to your Amazon cart and proceed to checkout.
- On the payment page, select your RBL Bank – BankBazaar SaveMax Credit Card as your payment method.
- Click on the > arrow next to “Pay in full” and select the EMI option that you wish to avail from the list.
- Click the ‘Choose EMI plan’ button.
- Enter your card CVV number and complete the payment process.
Note: EMI interest payable is offered to you as an instant discount during order checkout.
What you pay = Final sale price (after discount) ÷ EMI tenure in months
Watch Video »
Top Products with No-Cost EMI:
- Mobile Phones
- Bluetooth Earbuds
- Smart TVs
- Air Purifiers
- Vaccum Cleaners
- Washing Machines
Note: All credit products, including any offers and rewards thereon are offered by RBL Bank (“Bank”) and marketed by A & A Dukaan Financial Services Private Limited (“BankBazaar”). Offers are subject to terms and conditions specified by the Bank and are valid at the time of publishing this page. Prices and EMI costs are subject to change without notice. This page is for informational purposes only. Please check the relevant product page carefully for latest prices, no-cost EMI price, plan and availability for your credit card, interest rate charges and other terms and conditions before purchase. Starting September 1st, 2022, processing fees of ₹199+GST will apply on all EMI transactions (including no-cost EMIs). The fee will be applicable on merchant outlets/website/app.