Doing your annual investments is a highly fussed about activity. You usually get yourself so worked up thinking/talking/discussing about it that many a times, it is the basics that get pushed under that damn radar. When, what and how come later people. So do take a look at these (cough cough) serious things you should do before going down the investment road.
1) Make sure you actually have the money to invest. Very Important
2) Make sure your broadband is paid for to do all the internet research
3) Read every single internet article on investment tips and share it on FB, even if you don’t understand it
4) Call up your parents and ask them to give you investment gyaan. But then as soon as they start making sense and it gets boring, hang up
5) Find out what your friends are investing in and what is the hippest thing to invest in the year. Then go ahead and invest in your PPF and ULIPs
See what we did there? But seriously, PPFs and ULIPs aren’t the be all and end all of investments you know. We of course are kidding around, but you would want to get some expert gyaan on investment. So have a look at the investment section of our blog. Happy investing.