It’s Diwali! Planning to purchase gold? Can’t have enough of it? Then, you must take this quiz.
It’s that time of the year when Indians head out to buy gold. Yeah! It’s Diwali! Love the yellow metal? Can’t have enough of it? Then, you must take this quiz. Even if you are not a lover of the precious metal, you can still check how good your knowledge of gold is. Ready?
1. Gold is used to treat
2. The minimum weight of solid gold is ______ carats
3. What atomic number does gold have on the periodic table?
4. What is Dutch Gold?
5. Which country is famous for the production of gold?
6. Greeks thought that gold was a combination of water and
7. Gold has low resistance to
8. Gold tarnishes in
9. Gold is edible
10. As of 2016, the largest producer of gold was
11. Our body contains ___ milligrams of gold
12. Traces of gold can be found in the leaves of __________ trees.
13. Earthquakes turn water into gold
14. Olympic gold medals contain ____% of gold.
15. The fear of gold is known as
16. Indian housewives hold ___% of the world’s gold.
17. Gold can help fight cancer.
18. An ounce of gold can be beaten into a sheet covering
Share your Results:
Planning to buy gold this Diwali? Don’t forget to check the gold price before you do. Remember, buying gold coins and bars is a better way of investing in gold than buying jewellery. Gold jewellery involves wastage and making charges and the resale value tends to be low. So, be a smart investor this festive season and always, what say?