As we all know, paying your Credit Card bills on time is extremely important since it keeps you debt-free and also positively affects your Credit Score. Conversely, late payments, partial payments or paying only the minimum amount due can have a negative impact on your Credit Score, which in turn could ruin your chances of getting a loan.
In order to avoid these scenarios, it is always better to pay your Credit Card bill on time. There are different ways of paying your Credit Card bill, and using Net Banking is one of these. It’s safe, fast and hassle-free.
Benefits of paying through Net Banking
Speaking of Net Banking benefits, here are a few:
- Fees: When you use Net Banking to pay your Credit Card bill, you need not bother about paying any kind of additional fee like a service or transaction fee, which you might incur if you use another method, such as paying by cash at the ATM.
- Security: Net Banking payments are a safe and secure means of payment. With online transactions becoming more common these days, the level of safety has also increased and better security measures are in place to avoid online frauds.
- Convenience: Most banks offer internet banking options these days since it is extremely convenient and most consumers are opting for this service.
The Net Banking payment process
Although online Net Banking payments may vary slightly from one bank to another, the general process is more or less the same.
- Visit your Credit Card provider’s website and enter your login details.
- Once you enter the website, move to the ‘Pay your Credit Card bill’ section.
- Enter details like your Credit Card number, e-mail id and the amount you wish to pay.
- On the payment options page, click on Net Banking to make a payment and choose the bank account you wish to debit.
- You will then be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your preferred bank.
- Ensure that your bank’s website starts with an https://. This means that you are using a secure website.
- Enter the Net Banking authentication details [user id/ password] on the payment gateway page.
- Confirm the payment amount towards your Credit Card. Your account will then be debited automatically.
That’s pretty much it! It’s as simple as that. Now, isn’t that a faster and smarter way to pay your Credit Card bills?
Don’t have a Credit Card yet? This might be the right time to get one because BankBazaar is running the Ten-10-A-Ten Offer on Credit Cards. By applying for a Credit Card, you could win a 49″ Sony smart TV or a OnePlus 6 smartphone. The offer is valid only until the 13th of October 2018. What are you waiting for?