Running short on cash? Cheer up! Get Personal Loans up to Rs. 15 lakhs from Fullerton in just 24 hours. No physical documents required! Read on to know more.
If you’re looking for an instant-approval Personal Loan with a balance transfer facility and requires no guarantor, then the Fullerton Personal Loan is the perfect match for you.
Here’s everything you need to know about Fullerton Personal Loans.
What is the eligibility criteria?
You are eligible to apply for Fullerton Personal Loan if you meet the following requirements:
- If you are a salaried individual, you must be between the ages of 21 to 65 years.
- If you are self-employed, the minimum age is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years.
- Your net monthly income should be at least Rs. 25, 000
Additional Reading: Personal Loan Handbook: All Questions Answered
Which documents are required to apply for Fullerton Personal Loan?
The documents required to apply for a Personal Loan differ according to the profile of the applicant. This also differs for salaried individuals and self-employed individuals.
Here’s the list of documents to keep handy while applying for Fullerton Personal Loan:
- Signed application form with photograph
- Identity and Address proof
- Income Proof
- Processing fee cheque
Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Identity proof: Aadhaar card, Passport, Voter ID card or Driving license
- Address proof: Ration card/Passport/Rental agreement/Electricity or telephone bill
- Latest 6 months Bank Statement
- Recent salary slip or current salary certificate.
- Latest Form 16
Documentation for self-employed applicants:
- PAN Card: For Company /Firm/ individual
- Identity proof: Passport/ Aadhaar card/Voter ID card/Driving license/PAN
- Address proof: Aadhaar card/Passport/Driving license/ Voter ID card
- Latest 6 months Bank Statement
- Latest ITR along with computation of income, recent balance sheet along with Profit & Loss statements
- Proof of continuation
Additional Reading: Personal Loan Document Checklist
How much can I borrow?
Fullerton offers a maximum loan amount of Rs. 15 lakhs. However, the loan amount may differ as banks use several parameters like your net monthly income, loans that you already hold, monthly outflow, Credit Score etc. to determine your eligibility for a Personal Loan.
What are the various charges that I should be aware of?
Here’s the list of charges that you should be aware of before applying for a Fullerton Personal Loan:
Interest Rate: The interest rate for Fullerton Personal Loans ranges from 12.49%-33.00%.
Processing charges: To process your loan, the bank levies a one-time processing fee of 6% of the loan amount. This fee is debited from the loan amount before it’s credited to your account.
Pre-closure charges: If you plan to prepay your Personal Loan before its tenure, the bank will charge a pre-closure fee equivalent to 7% of the outstanding principal amount plus application taxes.
Key features of Fullerton Personal Loan:
- There is no guarantor required to avail a Personal Loan from Fullerton.
- The bank offers top-up loan, balance transfer and pre-closure facility.
- Door-step service with paperless approval
- You can choose to repay your Personal Loan within a tenure of 1-4 years.
Check out what our customers have to say about Fullerton Personal Loans:
“The experience with this Personal loan has been quite good and the process went pretty smooth. The loan amount has been sufficient and the interest rate with them has been nominal as well. There has been some processing fee which they had charged and it has been nominal.”
“I got my loan on time. According to my eligibility, I got the loan from Fullerton. They offered me a loan amount of Rs. 2.2 lakhs with an interest rate of 21%. The processing fee was between Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 16,000 for a tenure of 5 years. The service provided by Fullerton was really good.”
“I applied for the loan amount of Rs. 2.50 lakhs, however, they processed only 1.10 lakhs based on my profile. Documentation process was very easy. Overall, the loan process was smooth.”
Now, that you know everything about Fullerton Personal Loans, don’t forget to compare interest rates, loan tenures, processing fees and other charges across lenders to get the best Personal Loan offer for you. We can help you there!