Sometimes, we need an all-encompassing Term Life Insurance Plan. HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus Plan comes closest to that definition. Packed with features, the highlight of this plan is that it offers several cover options to meet various financial needs. Let’s take a look at what more the plan has to offer.
Are you eligible?
Let’s get the basics covered.
|Maturity Age||28-75 years|
|Minimum Sum Assured||Rs. 50,00,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured||No upper limit|
|EMI Payment Options||Annually, half yearly, quarterly or monthly|
Convenient, isn’t it? Is the minimum assured sum too high? You might change your mind after looking at the four cover options.
Tell Me About The Cover Options
- Life Option: It’s the simplest and the most common cover option. The nominee(s) will get the lump-sum amount in case of the death of the insured person.
- Extra Life Option (Accidental Death Benefit): You don’t know how and when misfortune will strike. This cover option keeps you prepared for it. It gives you the life option, where the nominee(s) get a lump-sum amount in case of the death of the insured person. And if the cause of death is an accident, the nominee(s) get paid extra.
- Income Option: The nominee(s) will receive a part of the sum assured as a lump-sum payout, and the remaining amount will be paid monthly in equal amounts over a period of 15 years.
- Income Plus Option: Here, a part of the sum assured is paid in a lump sum and the remaining is handed over on a monthly basis. You can choose equal monthly payouts, or payouts that will increase at the rate of 10 percent per annum.
If you sign up for this plan, all your worries will be addressed at one shot. This plan has your family’s back through and through.
Listed below are the benefits of this plan to convince you that HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Plus is indeed a comprehensive offering in the world of Term Life Insurance Plans.
- Life-Stage Protection Feature: This is a nifty feature which allows you to up your Insurance Cover alongside events in your life, say marriage, birth of your child etc. This gives you the flexibility to start small and build as and when the needs arise.
- Death Benefit: In case of the death of the insured person, the nominee(s) will receive the benefit according to the chosen premium policy. Under the single premium policy, nominee(s) will receive the higher of the sum assured or 125 percent of a single premium.
Under regular premium options, nominee(s) will receive the higher of the total sum assured, 10 times the annualised premium or 105 percent of all the premiums paid on death.
- HDFC Life Income Benefit on Accidental Disability Rider: Add this rider option to your plan and, in case of permanent disability due to an accident, you will receive a monthly income comprising 1 per cent of rider sum assured for 10 years.
- HDFC Life Critical Illness Plus Rider: They have this covered as well! This rider option will take care of the cost if any of the 19 critical illnesses covered by the plan in the unfortunate event that you’re afflicted by any of them.
- Tax Sops: If you opt for this plan, you will be eligible for tax benefits under Section 80C and 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
Additional Reading: Five Reasons To Choose An Online Term Life Insurance Plan
So many benefits. That’s like more options than stars in the sky. Do you still need more reasons to be convinced?