Here’s a roundup of the latest from the world of Personal Finance – from fuel prices to excise duty and more!
– 29 crore farmers had their crops insured in 5 years under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
– Excise duty collection increases by 48% majorly due to record hikes in fuel tax.
– Bank credit witnesses an incline of 3.2% in the first 9 months of the current financial year.
– Net profit of HDFC Bank increases by 14.36% in the December quarter.
– Petrol prices highest in New Delhi at Rs.84.95 per litre and diesel at Rs.75.13 per litre.
These were the top news updates in finance during the week! For more updates, visit us at: