Here’s a roundup of the latest from the world of Personal Finance – from fuel sales to FD rates and more!
BankBazaar Studio kicks off 2021 with the top news updates in the world of Personal Finance for the past week!
– Fuel sales increased in 2020 as a sign of economic recovery. Sale of Petrol increased by 106%. To know about the latest fuel rates, click here.
– GST collections in December 2020 hits an all-time high. The total collections were at Rs.1.15 lakh crore for the month.
– Bank of Baroda launches Whatsapp Banking facility for both customers and non-customers of the bank.
– Senior citizen’s FD scheme extended to 31 March 2021 by HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank.
– Banks will be offering fixed deposits with interest rate starting at 7.5%.
– Domestic sales of Maruti Suzuki increases by 18% in December. To know about the latest car loan rates, click here.
For regular updates on Personal Finance, visit us at