Here’s a roundup of the latest news updates in the past week from Gold Loan rates to income tax returns.
– Rs.1.91 lakh crore issued as I-T refunds between 1 April 2020 and 8 February 2021.
– Karur Vyasa Bank records a Q3 profit of 133% at Rs.35 crore.
– Petrol and diesel prices recorded an all-time high.
– Punjab and Sind Bank, and Bank of India offering lowest rates of gold loans.
– Bank of Baroda offers 100 bps for senior citizens under the Senior Citizens special FD scheme.
These were some of the news highlights for the week! For more information on personal finance, visit us at:
Looking for something more?
Copyright reserved © 2023 A & A Dukaan Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.