Here’s a roundup of the latest from the world of Personal Finance – from petrol prices to MSME loans and more!
– EPFO may credit the interest of 8.5% for around 6 crore subscribers by the end of December 2020. #EPFinterestrate #EPFOlogin
– Sale of petrol increased by 5% in November 2020 along with the demand for cooking gas by 4%. To know more on fuel and its prices, click here.
– Uday Kotak was reappointed by the RBI as the MD and CEO of Kotak Bank and his appointment will be effective from 1 January 2021.
– Banks have sanctioned a total of Rs.2.05 lakh crore to MSMEs under the Credit Guarantee Scheme and is said to benefit around 81 lakh accounts. #MSMEScheme
– Car loan rates of Punjab and Sindh National Bank, and Central Bank of India at 7.1% and 7.25% respectively. To know more on the car loan rates, click here.
For more updates on Personal Finance, click the link below: