If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your travel plans, then look no further than the Yatra SBI Card. Read on to know more!
Whether you’re a frequent flier or a casual traveller, chances are you’re always looking out for the best deal possible. After all, everyone loves a bargain, especially when it comes to travelling. Even minuscule discounts on our Credit Cards tend to have us grinning from cheek to cheek every now and then.
And we’re sure there are some of you out there who have clambered onto your tables screaming ‘’I’m the king of the world’ after entering a coupon code that reduced your airfare by a measly hundred bucks.
Additional Reading: 5 Amazing Ways You Can Use Your Credit Card To Travel On The Cheap
In any case, it’s time to put those ‘life-affirming’ highlights behind you. With the Yatra SBI Card by your side, you can kick your travel plans into high gear and save more than you ever thought possible.
In fact, this card is jam-packed with incredible travel and shopping deals, privileges, rewards and much more.
If that piqued your interest, then you’ll love to read more about what this particular card has in store for you. So, without further ado, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
The Yatra SBI Card offers cardholders discount vouchers from Yatra worth a whopping Rs. 8,250 on joining. These vouchers are split up in the following way:
- 2 vouchers worth Rs. 500 each for domestic air ticket bookings
- 2 vouchers worth Rs. 1,000 each for international air ticket bookings
- 1 voucher worth Rs. 750 for hotel bookings
- 1 voucher worth Rs. 1,500 for domestic holiday packages
- 1 voucher worth Rs. 3,000 for international holiday packages
If the welcome gift wasn’t enough, you can take advantage of these amazing travel benefits that the Yatra SBI Card offers:
- 1,000 instant discount on domestic flight bookings, subject to a minimum transaction of Rs. 5,000
- 4,000 instant discount on international flight bookings, subject to a minimum transaction of Rs. 40,000
- Flat 20% discount on domestic hotel bookings, subject to a minimum transaction of Rs. 3,000. You can avail a maximum discount of Rs. 2,000 on each transaction
- Access to Mastercard lounges at domestic airports
- Complimentary air accidental death cover of Rs. 50 lakhs for primary cardholders when tickets are booked on Yatra using the Yatra SBI Card
All you need to do to avail these travel benefits is to use the promo code ‘TRAVEL’ at the time of booking your flights. This promo code can be used up to a maximum of 6 times every calendar year.
Additional Reading: Financing Your Travel – The Smart Way
If ever there was a Credit Card that just keeps on giving, then this is it. Take a gander at some of these fantastic rewards:
- 6 reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies, entertainment, groceries, departmental expenses and international spends
- 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories
- You can redeem your reward points on the Yatra website. 1 Reward Point =25 paisa
It isn’t just air travel offers you can benefit from; the Yatra SBI Card even gives you great discounts while on the road.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000. (GST extra wherever applicable)
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 monthly per card account
If you thought this card was done, you’ve got another thing coming. The Yatra SBI Card offers cardholders some stunning anniversary benefits.
- Annual membership fee reversal from the second year on annual spends of Rs. 90,000
- 1,000 instant discount on domestic flight bookings
- 20% instant discount on domestic hotels
- 4,000 instant discount on international flight bookings
And finally, the fees. Before you let out your customary groan, you’ll be delighted to know that the annual fee on the Yatra SBI Card is just Rs. 499. Considering the incredible discounts and offers you get with this card, that sounds like quite a deal whichever way you look at it.
Additional Reading: 7 Ways To Protect Yourself From Credit Card Theft While Travelling
So, if you’ve got some travelling to do in the near future, you can be sure the Yatra SBI Card has your back both domestically and internationally. Time to pack your bags and head into the horizon.