Ah Holidays. Time to relax, chill out, unwind and treat yourself to some fun. But as with all good things in life, all this vacation magic comes for a price. Now you may have heard some serious advice on cutting costs while planning and during your trip, but we want to go a step further. So we thought outside the box and came with these very silly tips that’ll save you money on your next holiday.
1) Pack in some ‘hotel complimentary breakfast ‘ goodies for later
Image Source: travelblogger.com
2) Wear all your excess baggage to avoid that unfair charge
Image Source: carryology.com
3) Grab all the city information brochures from the hotel lobby instead of buying that expensive travel guide
Image Source: Tripadvisor
4) Something to take off your electricity bill AND irritate the hell out of unsuspecting pesky neighbours
5) Why eat out when your friendly neighbourhood superhero food khakhra is there for you anytime, anywhere!
Image Source: jalaramfoods
Well, the savings from these (ahem ahem) tips might be paltry, but you can definitely improve upon them. And nothing helps cut vacation costs better than advance planning no? So go ahead and book those hotels, trips and flights. And what better than an awesome credit card to help you with that. Need some help in choosing? Head over to BankBazaar and apply for the card that suits your vacation needs.