Here are Credit Cards which boast a zero annual fee and many other benefits. Read on to find your favourite.
Credit Cards are great! You can use them to manage expenses related to shopping, going to the movies, planning a vacation and much more. It is quite impossible to imagine a world with no Credit Cards.
Cashback offers, airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, global acceptance, lifestyle benefits, and travel benefits are some of the rewards associated with Credit Cards. Wondering if there is a catch to all this; a hidden charge or cost? Continue reading to know more.
Credit Card charges are not really a big secret. Most people are aware of them. In fact, due to the growing popularity and widespread increase in the usage of Credit Cards, banks have done away with a number of charges or simplified the cost structure for ease of use. Having said so, the vast pool of Credit Cards makes it difficult to find those cards that come with the best deals.
Are you looking for a Credit Card that has zero annual fees? Well, don’t worry because we’ve lined up a few below.
Additional reading: Insight On Credit Card Charges!
BB Tip: Did you know that most banks waive the annual fee if you swipe your card for a certain amount in a year?
Even if you already have a Credit Card, you can always get another one. In fact, having multiple Credit Cards may increase your Credit Score. Just use your cards wisely and repay your outstanding bill amount on or before the due date, and it’ll be smooth sailing.
Carrying cash is not cool or convenient anymore. It definitely makes sense to pay with a card. If you aren’t already a Credit Card holder, start away by checking out BankBazaar for a wide range of Credit Card options.
Here is a compilation of our top zero annual fee Credit Card picks.
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card
The Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card has stellar features like fuel surcharge waiver, access to premium airport lounges, and priority assistance. The card comes in two variants – paid and free. You can pick either one based on your budget and spending needs.
- 1st Year – Nil
- 2nd Year Onwards – Rs. 999, which will be waived on an annual retail spend of Rs. 1 lakh
- APR – 37.2% per annum
Other perks and attractive features:
- 4X reward points for spends on special categories. Special categories include hotels, restaurants, travel agencies and tour operators, package tour operators, airlines, air carriers and international spends.
- Get up to 30,000 reward points on annual retail spends of 8 lakhs
- Complimentary lounge access
- Fuel surcharge waiver applicable on transactions between 500 and 3,000
- Railway surcharge waiver for transactions via IRCTC website and at Indian Railways booking counters. Woah!
Additional Reading: The Importance And Benefits Of A Good Credit Score
Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage American Express Card
Another stunner from the closet, the Jet Airways IndusInd Bank Voyage American Express Card comes with a unique reward structure, and you earn accelerated rewards (2X) on Jet Airways, perfect for frequent fliers. This card also has you covered with exciting offers on lifestyle, travel, and dining spends.
- 1st Year – Nil
- 2nd Year Onwards – Rs. 2,000
- APR – 46% per annum
What else will you love about this Credit Card?
- 5% discount on base fare for domestic and international revenue tickets booked on Jet Airways website or JetKonnect website
- Complimentary Lounge Access through American Express
- 1+1 offer on BookMyShow and Sathyam Cinemas
- Complimentary travel insurance including lost baggage protection of 1 lakh
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all petrol pumps across India
- 20% off at restaurants
- Complimentary golf games and lessons
Additional Reading: Swipe Right On These Credit Cards
Citi Rewards Card
This card is packed with shopping, dining, and travelling deals with a host of other benefits and features. You can get 300 bonus points on monthly spends of 30,000 or above.
- 1st Year – Nil
- 2nd Year Onwards – Rs. 1,000 which will be waived if annual spends exceed Rs. 30,000
Joining perks and other attractive features:
- Up to 15% savings at participating restaurants
- Instantly redeem your reward points against movie tickets, travel bookings, mobile services, and more.
- EMI privileges on shopping, consumer electronics, mobile phone outlets, leading retail chains and e-retailers
- No expiry date for accumulated reward points
Additional Reading: Become Financially Independent With A Credit Card!
BB Tip: A good Credit Score makes you creditworthy and increases the chances of approval of your Credit Card application. Click here to get your Experian Credit Score for free!
Additional reading: Love Keeping Scores? Boost Your Credit Score
If you want to scout for more options, we already have you covered. You are sure to find a card for your requirements in our treasury. Hurry! Take your pick out of these Credit Cards and sail smoothly through life!