Your Aadhaar card can help you win up to Rs. 30,000. Read on to know more!
If you have an Aadhaar card, here’s your chance to make some quick cash easily! The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has organised ‘My Aadhaar Online’ contest for the residents of India wherein you have to make a short graphic/animation video tutorial on any of the Aadhaar online services.
Here’s everything you need to know about the My Aadhaar Online contest:
The contest began on June 18, 2019 and the last date to participate is July 8, 2019. The contest is open to residents of India only and non-Aadhaar holders cannot take part in the contest. If you make the cut, you will get an email notification by 31 August, 2019.
There are a total of 15 categories of Aadhaar Online Services on which you can make tutorial videos. 48 cash prizes are up for grabs. The most creative & descriptive video will win a cash prize of up to Rs. 30,000.
You can pick one topic from the below list of categories:
- Download Aadhaar
- Check Aadhaar generation/update status
- Locate Aadhaar Kendra
- Update address online
- Request for address validation letter
- Check online address update status
- Aadhaar update history
- Retrieve lost or forgotten EID/UID
- Order Aadhaar re-print
- Virtual ID (VID) generator
- Lock/unlock biometrics
- Aadhaar authentication history
- Aadhaar lock/unlock
- Verify email/mobile number
- Verify Aadhaar online
How to send the video
- The duration of your video should be between 30 seconds and 120 seconds.
- The video must clearly explain the entire process of using any of the above-listed services.
- The video should have a clear sound (voice-over and/or music). Please note that videos with better sound quality will be given preference.
- All videos must be in MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPEG or MOV format. It is better if you send out the video in full HD or higher resolution (1920×1080 px).
Once your video is ready, you need to upload the video to YouTube or Google Drive or an online file sharing platform, such as WeTransfer, SendSpace, DropBox, etc. Once this is done, you need to mail the link of the video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that videos sent via any other medium will be disqualified.
Lastly, you also need to submit the following along with your video:
- Aadhaar Number
- Name as on Aadhaar
- Contact address
- Mobile number
- A confirmation that your Aadhaar is linked to your bank account; only Yes/No, the bank details are not required
- In case your Aadhaar is not linked to a bank account, you can refer to point no. ‘h’ in the contest’s General Terms & Conditions
How to participate in the My Aadhaar Online Contest:
(Pic Source: UIDAI Twitter)
UIDAI will be giving away 48 cash prizes for the 15 different categories. The result will be announced on UIDAI’s social media channels by 31 August and the winners will get their prize money in their Aadhaar-linked bank account.
Psst… need urgent cash? We have instant-approval Personal Loan offers exclusively for you. Go ahead and apply!