The latest big entrant to BankBazaar’s list of Personal Loans is IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan. Read on to know more.
Are you looking for some extra funds? A Personal Loan is a great option. Unlike earlier times when getting a Personal Loan was quite a hassle, today the whole process is quick and easy, especially with online document submissions and instant approvals. With easy availability, the number of lenders offering distinct Personal Loans saw a dramatic increase.
This availability of multiple choices can, of course, be quite confusing. We’d always suggest that you do your homework, i.e. explore different offers, compare them against each other, and then pick the one that best suits your requirement. You can always rely on BankBazaar.com to help you pick the right Personal Loan based on your eligibility. Check out BankBazaar.com here.
Additional Reading: Personal Loan Offers With Zero Processing Fee
The latest big entrant to BankBazaar’s list of Personal Loans is IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan which comes with its very own set of benefits and special deals such as pre-qualified and pre-approved offers. Interested to know more about this product? Keep reading!
IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
Unexpected expenses? Medical emergency? Big fat wedding? Whatever be your reason, the IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan can help you realise your dreams with its many advantages and easy application process. Let’s take a look at the benefits it offers, shall we?
- Easy Process: Gone are the days when it would take days and weeks to complete Personal Loan applications. You can apply for the instant IDFC FIRST Personal Loan online via BankBazaar and get to know your eligibility in just minutes. Submitting documents is simple and fast, and quick disbursal is the icing on the cake.
- Availability: IDFC First Personal Loan is available for both salaried and self-employed professionals.
- High Loan Amount: Interested salaried and self-employed professionals can avail any amount between 1 lakh and 25 lakhs. Remember the maximum loan amount will vary based on your eligibility.
- Convenient Repayment Plans: You can choose a tenure of up to five years to repay your Personal Loan.
- Low Interest: IDFC First’s Personal Loan starts at a really low interest rate of just 11%.
- Top-up facility: Want to borrow extra funds? Customers who have availed the IDFC FIRST Personal Loan can borrow more funds via the top-up facility easily when in need.
Fees & Charges
Like any other Personal Loan in the market, the IDFC FIRST Personal Loan also comes with its set of fees and charges, applicable wherever necessary. Here’s a quick look at them:
- Pre-closure fee = 5% of principal outstanding
- Late payment fee = 2% of unpaid EMI or Rs. 300, whichever is higher
Additional Reading: New Launch: ICICI Pre-Approved Personal Loan On BankBazaar
How To Apply
It’s pretty simple! Log in to your BankBazaar account, go to the Personal Loan section and check your eligibility. On checking your eligibility, you’ll see a list of Personal Loan offers from BankBazaar’s partners that match your profile. If IDFC FIRST is one among them, just click on the Apply Now button and get started with your application.
If you’re lucky, you may be eligible for a BankBazaar exclusive deal on IDFC FIRST Personal Loan. You’ll find the details of the same below.
Special IDFC FIRST-Only Offers Via BankBazaar
Currently, there are two special deals on IDFC FIRST Personal Loan if you apply via BankBazaar.com (depending on your eligibility) – pre-approved and pre-qualified. So, what’s so special about these deals? Well, applicants eligible for these offers have increased chances of approval and are eligible for a simplified documentation process.
If you’re pre-qualified for the IDFC First Personal Loan, then your chances of loan approval go up by 80% compared to other applicants. As a pre-qualified applicant, you’ll need to submit only your KYC documents and bank statement to process your application. Income documents aren’t required.
Pre-approved applicants do not have to provide any income documents to avail this loan. Only KYC documents are required to process their loan application.
Additional Reading: Everything You Need To Know About Pre-Approved Personal Loans
Isn’t it a great offer? Interested in applying for the IDFC FIRST Personal Loan? Just click the link below to get started.