Let’s check out the benefits, features, and unmatched fuel benefits offered by the latest BPCL SBI Credit Card.
The BPCL SBI Credit Card is a co-branded fuel Credit Card jointly launched by SBI Card and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL). It comes with a host of rewards and benefits, not just on purchases of fuel but also on your dining and entertainment spends along with purchases made at grocery and departmental stores.
If you are interested in knowing the wide range of benefits that this Credit Card offers, keep reading.
Unmatched fuel benefits
– This card offers great savings on petrol for 4-wheeler owners. Unlock benefits with the 4.25% valueback offer on BPCL petrol purchases
– Fetch 13x points equivalent to 3.25% + 1% fuel-surcharge waiver. This way, you can achieve total annual savings of approximately Rs. 4,432, which is equivalent to up to 70 litres of free petrol in a year
– Get maximum fuel-surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 in a month, which is also equivalent to annual savings of Rs. 1,200 on fuel surcharge
– Get 13x reward points at BPCL petrol pumps
– Earn 5x reward points for every Rs. 100 spent at groceries & department stores
– Receive 5x points for every Rs. 100 spent on movies & dining
– 4 reward points are equivalent to Re. 1
– Get 5x reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments
– Receive 1 point for every Rs. 100 spent on non-fuel retail purchases
Additional Reading: Trending Now: IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
When you become a cardholder, you will get 2,000 points worth Rs. 500 on paying the joining fee.
– The first year fee of Rs. 499 is applicable
– The annual fee for the BPCL SBI Credit Card is Rs. 499
Additional Reading: Tips For Zeroing In On The Perfect Credit Card For You
If maximising your savings on fuel is on your mind, isn’t this Credit Card a great choice? Want to get your hands on this card? Just click below to get started!