With cashback Credit Cards, a particular percentage of the amount spent on the card will be returned to you. Here are our top picks.
Shopping has become much more convenient with Credit Cards in tow. All that is required is a swipe of the card. Unlike before, when Credit Cards weren’t a big thing, you don’t have to worry about carrying wads of money or running short either.
More than anything else, Credit Cards seem like a perfect partner for online shopping. Browse through the websites as and when you please, and just use your Credit Card to get what you want. If you are using your Credit Card for shopping, you can enjoy many benefits like cashback deals and special discounts that cash shopping doesn’t offer.
So what’s a cashback deal? With cashback Credit Cards, a particular percentage of the amount spent on the card will be returned to you. However, the rewards on offer may vary with each card. We have compiled a list of the top 5 Credit Cards that offer relatively high cashback offers.
Additional Reading: A 3-Step Guide To Turn Credit Card Rejection Into Approval
Let’s get started.
This card is perfect for those looking to lead an epicurean life no matter where they go. Get attractive discounts or earn points when you stay at premier hotels, dine at your favourite restaurants or food joints- both in the country and abroad.
Features and Benefits
- If you use this card to pay for fuel in any petrol bunk in the country, you can earn redeemable cash points which either translate to rebates or cash return.
- You will also get two cash points every time you spend Rs. 150 using your card anywhere. These accrued points can be used for some real big purchases or to pay back the balance amount due on your card.
- You also get to enjoy a gamut of opulent-lifestyle perks. A great range of unrivalled value for money offers when you go for vacations, golfing, movies, events and more awaits you.
Additional Reading: 6 Best Credit Cards For Entertainment
Especially created for a digitally aware generation, the SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card is a must-have. With a whole wide world of benefits that come with it, the SimplyCLICK Credit Card is a card that has advantages lined up for everyone. With a plethora of rewards and offers up for grabs, this card can be used for various purchases from retail spends to booking tickets online. The card is also accepted almost everywhere globally.
Features and Benefits
- All SimplyCLICK SBI Card customers receive welcome voucher worth Rs. 500 from Amazon on joining.
- Users can earn up to 5X rewards on online shopping.
- Cardholders can bag e-vouchers worth Rs. 2,000 each on annual online spend of Rs. 1 Lakh and Rs. 2 Lakh.
- Cardholders can earn 10X rewards on online spends with exclusive partners: Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, FoodPanda, Lenskart, OLA, ZoomCar.
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card users receive a 2.5% waiver for fuel surcharge on every transaction between the amounts Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000. This waiver is not inclusive of GST and any other charges (wherever applicable).
- Customers who spend Rs. 1 Lakh or more on their SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card will get a fee reversal on their card in the following year.
Additional Reading: 6 Credit Cards If You Have An Excellent Credit Score
This card provides excellent cashback options on every transaction, ensuring savings on your everyday spends. Citibank also has a hassle free redemption process, where a customer can get cash back automatically as a statement credit. The card also features other privileges on shopping, dining and convenient bill payment options.
Features & Benefits
- 5% cash back on transactions done for movie tickets, telephone bill payments and utility payments through Citi Billpay. Cashback is capped at Rs. 100/month for each category.
- 5% cashback on all other spends. No cap on cashback earned.
- Annual fee of Rs. 500 to be charged in the first statement and thereafter, every 12 months.
- Cashback earned gets auto credited on accumulation of a minimum of Rs. 500, and thereafter, in multiples of Rs. 500.
- Customers can enjoy exclusive discounts of up to 20% across 2000 restaurants all over India.
- For shopaholics, the card offers unbeatable savings and deals at retail stores across the country.
- Card holders can also choose to pay back their purchases as EMIs while using their cards in over 2000 consumer electronic outlets, retail chains and e-retailers.
- The card offers a bunch of value-added services like instant loans, easy payment and balance transfer options from any other bank in India. Paylite from Citibank offers balance transfers at 12% interest rate per annum with convenient repayment plans.
Additional Reading: Credit Cards If You’re Earning Less Than Rs. 20,000 Per Month
If you want a Credit Card with an amazing rewards programme, then you should check out The American Express Membership Rewards Card. The rewards can be redeemed to avail attractive gifts and benefits.
Features & Benefits
- Earn 5,000 membership rewards points upon first year card renewal, on payment of annual membership fee. Points to be credited within 90 days of card renewal.
- Earn 1,000 bonus membership rewards points for simply using your card 4 times on transactions of Rs. 1,000 and above every month.
- Option to convert the big purchases into EMIs.
- Earn 1 membership rewards point for every Rs. 50 spent except for spends at fuel, insurance, utilities and cash transactions.
- Redeem points to get 18 carat and 24 carat gold collection.
- If you lose your card, your liability is nil after reporting the loss, and is limited to a maximum of only Rs. 1,000 before reporting.
- Enjoy benefits on your travel bookings with MakeMyTrip.com.
- Cardholders can avail up to 20% off each time they dine at selected partner restaurants.
Additional Reading: How The Interest-Free Period Is Calculated On Your Credit Card
If you are searching for a Credit Card that will let you earn money even when you are making every day spends, then HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card is the answer. Cardholders get to enjoy cash back on essential and non-essential purchases and other exclusive privileges. Other benefits like fuel surcharge waiver, interest free credit, cash back on online spends and special deals from HDFC makes this the perfect Credit Card for an enthusiastic shopper.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy a fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250 whenever you make fuel purchase at fuel stations across India.
- Whenever Rs. 150 is spent using the card, 2 reward points are credited. 3X reward points are awarded on online spends.
- Cardholders can avail up to 50 interest-free days starting from the date of purchase.
- With the embedded microchip in the card, every transaction that you make with the card will be secure and encrypted. You can DIP your card at Chip enabled POS (Point Of Sale) and swipe the card at non-chip POS.
- After reporting the loss of your Credit Card, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made using your card.
- Cardholders also enjoy revolving credit on the card at low interest rates.
Additional Reading: Dining Out Gets Rewarding With These Credit Cards
These were our top picks but they are not all. We have many more Credit Cards and you can pick one based on your needs. Click the link to start exploring.