Hoard on those reward points this festive season because here are some of the best rewards Credit Cards from SBI, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak & Citibank.
Diwali is a time for celebration, relaxing and soaking in all the festivities. It is also the time to give your loved ones special presents and gobble up delicious sweets (say bye to that Keto diet for a week).
However, how often have you been caught up in the whole gifting game dilemma during this time of the year? If you haven’t planned in advance and thought about what to get your loved ones, hang on! We’ll help you choose from the best rewards Credit Cards from various banks like SBI, HDFC, Kotak & Citibank that should ease your quandary.
So, sit tight. Here we go!
Additional Reading: Suit-Up For These Premium Credit Cards
- SBI Card Elite – This card is packed full of goodness, as one might say. You get 6 complimentary visits to international airport lounges under the Priority Pass Program, which means long layovers aren’t going to be tiring anymore. With this card you also get an air accident insurance cover of Rs. 1 crore. Now, let’s get to the most important thing – reward points!
You get 10,000 bonus reward points on annual spends of Rs. 3 lakhs and 15,000 bonus reward points on annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs. You also get 10 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies, department stores and groceries. In fact, you even get 2 reward points per every Rs. 100 spent on all other retail spends.
What you’ll love: Lowest foreign markup of 1.99% on international transactions.
- SimplyCLICK SBI Card –You get 10x rewards on all online spends at exclusive online outlets. And you get 5x rewards on all other online spends. And it doesn’t end there. You can earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent.
What you’ll love: Membership fee is reversible on annual spends of Rs. 1 lakh.
- SBI Card Prime – Enjoy gift vouchers worth Rs. 3,000 from popular travel, lifestyle and apparel brands upon joining. Get 20 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on your birthday and 20 points per Rs. 100 spent on utility bills as well.
Get 15 points for every Rs. 100 spent at preferred partners such as Big Basket, Reliance Fresh, Reliance Smart, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Trends etc. With this card you also get an air accident insurance cover of Rs. 50 lakhs.
What you’ll love: Complimentary membership of Club Vistara Silver, Trident Privilege Red Tier and Priority Pass program.
Additional Reading: Everything You Need To Know About SBI Bank Credit Cards
- HDFC Bank Regalia First Card – This card is loaded with several reward features. For instance, you can get 6 complimentary visits to international lounges through the Priority Pass Program and 2 domestic lounge visits per quarter under the Visa/Master program.
This card is perfect for all those people who don’t know how to travel light. You get a complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership and a 5 kg excess baggage allowance!
What you’ll love: Zero annual fee!
- HDFC Bank Diners ClubMiles Card – If you’re someone who travels a lot then this Credit Card is for you! With the miles exchange program you can exchange your reward points for air miles, where 1 reward point = 1 airmile. These reward points can be redeemed for booking both air tickets and hotels across 150 airlines/choice of hotels.
What you’ll love: Get 6 complimentary airport lounge visits in a year across the world!
Additional Reading: All You Need To Know About Reward Points
Citi Rewards Card – This amazing Credit Card has multiple benefits and is high on rewards. You can earn 1,500 bonus points on joining after your first spend within 30 days. Likewise, you can earn 1,000 bonus points on your first spend of Rs. 1,000 within the first 60 days.
That’s not all. Get 10x points for every Rs. 125 spent at apparel and department stores with select partners. And 1 point for every Rs. 125 spent on all other purchases.
What you’ll love: Zero annual fee. Hurrah!
Kotak Royale Signature Credit Card – This wonderful card has 4x rewards on dining, travel and international spends. These reward points are for all spends under the special categories. The special categories include hotels, restaurants, travel agencies, tour packages/operators, airlines etc.
This card will also get you complimentary airport lounge access during your travels. You also get the opportunity to earn up to 30, 000 reward points on annual retail spends of Rs. 8 lakhs.
What you’ll love: Any guesses? No annual fee on this card too. Wowza!
Additional Reading: Top Of The Chart Credit Cards For 2018
Can’t wait to get your hands on these cards? We understand your excitement. Hope these cards brighten up your Diwali.