Ever wanted a Credit Card that could transform the way you shop? Well, looks like someone’s heard your prayers; introducing the HSBC Cashback Credit Card.
Today’s world may bring you a lot of choice, but it can also spoil you silly to such an extent that you don’t know how to cut the clutter and find that one perfect Credit Card. Now, perfection is subjective, of course, but these key features make the HSBC Cashback Credit Card a magical choice:
Features That You’ll Love
- Unlimited cashback on all your transactions
- 1.5% cashback on all online transactions (excluding fund transfers to wallets) & 1% cashback on all other spends
- Absolutely no joining fees; that’s right!
- The annual fee of Rs. 750 will be reversed if your total annual spends exceeds Rs. 1 lakh
- Up to 15% discount at over 1,000 restaurants across cities in India
Additional Reading: Different Types Of Credit Cards
That’s not all! If you’re an early bird, you’ll be handsomely rewarded for your swiftness with these introductory offers:
- 20% off on Swiggy orders above Rs. 400 (please note: max. discount up to Rs. 100 and valid once per month per user)
- 5% discount on Amazon spends of Rs. 1,000 or more (maximum discount amount is Rs. 250 per card per month. Also, there’s no restriction on number of transactions)
PS: These two introductory offers are valid on HSBC Cashback Credit Cards from 01 January 2020 to 31 March 2020 only.
Additional Reading: 5 Irresistible Perks & Benefits Of Credit Cards
A Warm Welcome
Wondering what joining perks you’ll get with this Credit Card? Well, you can choose any of the below freebies:
- Complimentary lounge access (valid up to 2 times) at domestic and international airport lounges
- 2 meal vouchers worth Rs. 400 each that can be used at airport restaurants
Apart from this, you’ll also get a Swiggy voucher worth Rs. 250 if you complete your first transaction within the first 60 days of card issue. The first transaction, however, should be executed by 5th May, 2020.
Wait… There’s More
Yep, we’re not done yet. Here are some additional benefits you can be sure to enjoy when you choose the HSBC Cashback Credit Card:
- If you lose your card, you’ll bear zero liability for transactions made post your loss reporting date
- You can also opt for emergency card replacement if you’ve lost yours. All you have to do is reach HSBC’s helpline
- As the owner of this Credit Card, you can enjoy insurance benefits from ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
- This card also promises you additional conveniences such as cash advance, global access, additional cards etc
Additional Reading: Best Credit Cards For Cashback
Like what you see here? Go ahead and apply for this card right away!