Are you tired of taking public transport to work? No? Still love waiting in those long queues? Or do you love walking so much that you just walk and walk to anywhere and everywhere? Whatever your reasons are, we’re here to give you reasons for ditching that bus and getting your own bike instead. All set? Here we go:
- We know you love massages. We all love those relaxing sessions. But in a bus, the situation is a bit different. Although people keep rubbing against you, it’s just not the same! No aromatic oils, no soothing ambiance, and it sure isn’t relaxing. Why go through this torture, yo?
- We know you love adventure. But being pushed here and there, sometimes to the extent that you’re almost about to fall out of a moving bus, might not be your idea of the perfect adventure. At least we hope it isn’t! Stop practicing such daredevil stunts already.
- We know you love having admirers. But we hope creepy strangers staring at you as if you are a work of art (which you are, but you need better admirers) isn’t your idea of feeling admired. Come on, buddy. You can do much better!
- We know you love your freedom. Why let silly bus time tables control when and where you go. It’s high time you break free.
After reading these, we’re sure you won’t experience many bus-travel withdrawal symptoms, will you? You won’t miss those daily bus rides, right? As you bid adieu to all those sweaty people and not so aromatic fragrances, you need to think of a backup plan to manage your daily commute. Well, you could start by thinking about taking a Car Loan and buying your dream car. Alternatively, if you love to ride (or if your financial situation is a bit tight), you could also think of getting a two-wheeler instead of that dream car. At least for the time being.
Additional Reading: Basics of Two Wheeler Insurance
Why Take A Two-wheeler Loan?
- The online loan application process is quick and you don’t have to wait too long to hit the road on your brand new bike
- There are many attractive offers and schemes available on Two-wheeler Loans in India
- The bank rates are highly competitive and you can also avail easy financing options
- Usually, you don’t need a guarantor for these loans
- The loan sanctioning process is simple and doesn’t take up a lot of your precious time
- Lastly, you get the freedom to go wherever you want to and whenever you wish to (nothing can beat that feeling)
So before you randomly grab any Two-wheeler Loan offer, here are a few things you must keep in mind about choosing the right set of wheels.
Think About Your Preferences
You have plenty of choices when it comes to two-wheelers. You can either opt for a scooter or a bike, depending on your preferences. Now both have their own set of advantages and disadvantages. More than what you would want to ride, it’s about what you should ride. If you need a bike just for the basic city commute that involves a lot of traffic and congested roads, a gearless scooter makes sense for you. But if you’re the adventurous type and keep hitting the road for long rides every now and then, you might want to look at different options. It could be a mountain bike or a motorbike like a Royal Enfield; depending on the terrain, mileage, comfort and other factors. If you have a family, the first thing you need to consider is their comfort. Look for options that ensure their safety and comfort over anything else. So, bike or scooter- you need to choose well.
Think About Your Budget
Probably, the most important part of buying anything is money. Before visiting a showroom and randomly picking the fanciest looking bike, you need to calm down a little. Open your laptop, access the internet and research a bit. Firstly, think about your savings from those Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits you might have kept aside. Now’s the time to break them and use them to your advantage. You’re saving them for times like these only, right? Instead of taking a huge loan, it’s always better to analyse and assess your investments and savings first, isn’t it? After taking all these factors and all your regular and crucial expenses (like the rent) into consideration, you can decide a budget and then stick to it. But unless you have a figure in mind, do not dream (or run) after glamourous looking bikes. Ultimately, it’s all about the money. Remember that.
Old Is Gold. Really?
Some people like to go by the logic of ‘old is gold’. But instead of relying on what these people have to say, it’s better to rely on your own thought process. Take a deep breath and think. Do you want a brand new bike or are you okay riding someone else’s used bike? Your answer could depend on a number of things. For instance, some people have this mentality of always going for brand new stuff. They hate being called the owners of a second-hand item. If you’re one of them, you have a clear answer. If not, then you have a whole lot of options to choose from. The biggest advantage of opting for a used vehicle is the price. You get to bargain and strike a better deal. This option isn’t available if you decide to buy a brand new bike. On the other hand, buying a brand new vehicle also means getting a set of wheels in better working condition. You don’t really need to worry about a damaged wheel, oil leaking and other problems like this. So, ask yourself which one you want to pick and choose accordingly.
Additional Reading: 10 Safe Riding Tips For Two-Wheelers In India
Are You Ready?
Not mentally, but are you financially ready to make this purchase? It is an important question and you need to ask yourself this before taking up a loan or breaking your Fixed Deposit. All of us have different financial situations to deal with. While some might be in a fairly comfortable spot, others might still need to think about better investment options. The real question here is—which category do you belong to? Once you have the answer to this question, you can go ahead and decide whether it’s the right time for you to get that bike now or not. You wouldn’t want to make an impulsive decision now and regret it later. So, think hard before making a decision.
Once you have thought all these points through, you are ready to start exploring your options and get that two-wheeler you need (or want).
Want to know more about Two-wheeler Loans? Look no further.